Monday 15 March 2010

Digipak back cover mock ups

I did not find many pictures of back's of digipak album's, but the ones that I did find where incredibly simplistic, with a simple list of track list, then very small copyright detail at the bottom. So I used two photographs, in grey scale and colour (to show the different effects) as the basic background of the back cover. I used the pictures with the flower in the mouth, as the pale flower is a large and pale platform to put dark text over, and the dark hair is perfect for putting pale text on top of. The last album back cover mockup was an experimental approach, I used a number of photographs together creating a collage effect, and then used slightly transparent banners across the photographs to make the track list, and copyright details easy to read, whilst maintaining the images beneath the text.

No comments:

Post a Comment