Monday 15 March 2010

Pull In Emergency



This was my favourite album cover that I found, It is by Pull in Emergency. The album cover is very understated, absoloutly no text is present, just a very creative photographed portrait. The idea does relate to the kind of target market they are aiming themselves at, similar to our target market, teenage and young adults interested in alternative music, with a keen eye to style and design. I think that the cover is incredibly eye catching, and has a stylish coolness to it that would capture potential buyers attention, and I think this idea could relate very closely to our music video. I like the idea of a close up portrait in black and white with a creative eyecatching twist like the black tape over the mouth. However despite this cover having absoloutly no text I would like to feature some simplistic, descreet text simply stating the band name. I will use this cover as inspiration for our digipack cover, back and contents.

No comments:

Post a Comment