Wednesday 17 March 2010

Shooting Schedule

Today we will be re-shooting some of the bath room scenes, this will consist of:
- Extreme closeups of me applying makeup.
- Extreme closeups of me applying clown makeup
- Closeup of my face with and without clown makeup
- A medium and a long shot of me turning to look at Hennie with clown makeup on
- A point of view shot from Hennie's position of me.
- An establishing shot of me and Hennie in the bathroom together

Hopefully once we have completed the bathroom scene we will have time to go to the woods location and shoot:
- A point of view shot from the bushes of me walking past
- A shot of the clown in the bushes
- A long shot of me walking through the woods and turning to see the clown (but the clown will be out of shot)

No comments:

Post a Comment